Friday, February 8, 2008

Why coaching?


Would you board a plane that has no pilot? Would you join a gym that has no trainer? Would you join a team that has no coach? So if you are new at the entrepreneur game, why not have a coach?

Any one can benefit from a coach. whether you have been in business for years, like me. Or you are a novice. A pair of fresh eyes and having the right business knowledge can help give your business direction and propel you to success.
For limited time Women Who WOW and Business Trendista are partnering up for the NEXT 7 DAYS ONLY you will receive my one on one consult FREE when you hire Michelle.

I have personally worked with Michelle. I casually had a conversation with her prior to hiring her in which she gave me advice on how to be more organized. I followed her advice and not only did I become more organized, but had twice as much time. She was so personable and kind, I had no clue she had just given me a "nodge" in the right direction.

Please visit Women Who WOW and let Michelle make you successful and let The Business Trendista make you look good!

No comments: